I haven't made these yet. but want to start eating more liver so this looks worth a try :) might 1/2 the recipe as there is only two of us
- 1lb ground Beef (grass fed, if you have it)
- 1lb ground Bison (also grass fed, if you have it)
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 8 ounces Calf Liver, sliced and frozen (preferably grass fed)
- 1 Small Yellow onion diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
toppings (use whatever you like):
- Other ideas: like avocado, cheese, homemade mayo.
This is what you do:
- Fry the bacon strips, chop up and set aside
- put liver in blender and blend it till there are no ore chunks, it will look kinda like ground beef.
- Take the chopped liver, and mix it with the bison, hamburger, bacon, onion , and spices.
- Form the patties depending on how thick you like them, then throw them on the grill
Top with your toppings of choice!!